Outdoor Research Ironsight Gloves are breathable combat gloves constructed with a very dexterous and supple synthetic leather. The slip free pads on the palms and fingers provide superior tactility along with the seamless Precision Grip construction. Ironsight Combat Gloves also have a back-of-hand injection molding and reinforcement provide light impact protection.
- Highly breathable and venting synthetic Leather fabric palm and knuckles
- Breathable, stretch Nylon fabric fingers and back of hand
- Hybrid Synthetic Leather and fabric finger sidewalls for superior flex at joints and protection at high abrasion points
- Synthetic Leather reinforced back of fingers and knuckles with flex cutouts for light abrasion and impact protection while maintaining dexterity
- Injection molding of back of hand for light impact protection
- Silicone grip pads on palm and tips of middle, ring, pinky fingers provide solid grip of weapons and tools
- Pre-curve, boxed construction for anatomically correct fit
- Precision Grip specifically designed for seamless contact between index finger and thumb and for next-to-skin tactility moving Selector Switch
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure provides a secure fit
- Pull loop for easy on/off, doubles as attachment loop for securing gloves to jacket or pack
- Close fitting for superior dexterity and tactility
Weight: 0.2 lbs.