The Spec-Ops Combat Master Sheath was developed to be the answer to a need from the field: Safely and securely carry the operator's blade as well as be able to easily adapt to all MOLLE type (PALS webbing loops) systems as well as duty and pants belts. The Combat Master is the only sheath commercially available that was specifically designed to accomplish this feature.
- Extra durability with double-layered 1000D CORDURA fabric used throughout
- Fully adjustable utility /tool pouch
- 550-cord tie-down and leg-loop rigging
- Unique MULTI-FIT KYDEX liner securely holds most blade widths and thicknesses (removable for cleaning)
- Tie-down loops on underside. Web loop at bottom for tie-down to packs, leg-loop, etc.
- MIL-SPEC grommet tie-downs along sides of sheath body
- Jump-ready with redundant tie-down for knife handle and additional secure-down points along body and backside of sheath
- Long sheath fits knives 8.00" long, 1.75" wide and 0.25" thick
- Short sheath fits knives 6.00" long, 1.75" wide and 0.25" thick
- Backed by Spec-Ops Brands Unique Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY:Short or Long
COLORS: ACUPAT, Black or Coyote Brown
Weight: 0.5 lbs.