The Baker Batshield is an ingenious modern day application of an ancient protective device completely transformed into a highly effective protective tool for today's tactical warrior. For the first time in recorded history, the shield user does not need to sacrifice use of one arm for shield protection while wielding a weapon in the other hand. Both hands can now aim and operate the primary firearm in a conventional manner while simultaneously positioning the shield and body for maximum ballistic protection.
This advanced lightweight armor is designed tough enough to be used as an offensive tool enabling the user to receive multiple projectile impacts while quickly moving towards and delivering accurate firepower upon the threat. Completely padded for stealth-like silent operations, the Baker Batshield allows the user unrestricted speed, mobility, visibility and the unique capability of accurately delivering firepower from either a handgun or long-gun, while fluidly transitioning from one weapon to another.
- Proprietary ultra-lightweight Polyethylene hard composite ballistic material
- 9mm 124 gram FMC exceeding 1700 F.P.S. designed in accordance with NIJ-STD 0108.01, Threat Level IIIA
- Strike face covered with Nomex flame and incendiary resistant fabric
- Body side covered with Nylon
- All fabric foam backed for silent operation
- Allows user the ability to accurately fire and transition between handgun and long-gun, using both hands on weapon and shield support system
- Portable and foldable utilizing three independent curved hard and durable composite armor panels
- Armor panels attached and shock-mounted via nylon webbing and elastic straps
- Includes breakaway covert carry case for instant deployment, second weapon guide and weapon guide change-out tool
- Includes hook-and-loop name plate
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Compact(10.5 lbs) or Full Size(12.5 lbs)
SPECIFY: Police or Sheriff
NOTE: Ballistic shield tactics and operations should only be used by law enforcement agencies that have established clear policies of use, and that have provided personnel with initial and recurring training.
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 10.5 lbs.