The new and improved Push Button Lock featured on the Benchmade 9051 AFO II is more than 30% Stronger than the previous version. With a larger button release and increased finger guard it's easier to deploy and handle. New to this knife as well is a steel glass breaker when you need to get out of a tough spot.
- Machined Aluminum handles are sized and shaped to enhance performance on both ends of the knife
- Black Stainless Steel clip, tip-up, reversible
- Auto open with safety locking mechanism
- Black Aluminum handle
- Steel glass break
- Ballistic Nylon Sheath w/Malice Clip
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.56"
- THICKNESS: 0.13"
- BLADE MATERIAL: 154CM
- HARDNESS: 58-60
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.51"
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.95"
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Plain Edge or Serrated Edge
BLADE COLORS: Black or Stainless Steel
HANDLE COLOR: Black
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 0.36 lbs.