The SureFire G2D Fire Rescue Flashlight is a compact variable-output LED flashlight developed for firefighters, paramedics, EMS personnel and other emergency first responders. MIL-STD-810 rated, which includes safe for explosive atmosphere.
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon body with deep grid pattern for secure grip
- Aluminum bezel
- MIL-STD-810 rated safe for use in an explosive atmosphere
- Three output levels - Low for extended runtime, Medium for general use, High for maximum light
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision, micro-textured reflector creates smooth optimized spot beam
- Coated Borofloat window resists impact, maximizes light
- Press tailcap switch for Momentary-ON, press further to click Constant-ON
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Extra-long fluorescent breakaway lanyard and reflective stickers included
- Requires two CR123A batteries (Included) with 10-year shelf life
- Includes three removable micro-lens inserts that simultaneously diffuse the beam and control its divergence angle:
- 20º divergence for maximum lateral area coverage and the least amount of reflected, appropriate for close work such as medical assistance
- 10º insert gives you a diffused beam with the most reach
- 15º insert provides a balance between the other two inserts
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 15/60/115 Lumens
- RUNTIME: 2 hrs. @ 32/7 Lumens
- LENGTH: 6.14"
- BEZEL DIAMETER: 1.47"
- WEIGHT w/BATTERIES: 4.6 oz.
Weight: 0.3 lbs.