Decades of research in Yosemite's legendary Camp Four produced this rugged, light-weight hiker. The Five Ten Camp Four is light enough for everyday wear, but extremely rugged, and designed as an alternative to heavy, clumsy leather hiking boots. The Camp Four features a molded PU external heel cage that adds rear-foot support and stability, allowing you to hump heavy loads for long distances.
- Nubuck Leather
- Co-molded Stealth C4/S1 outsole
- Protective TPU toe cap
- Abrasion resistant Leather toe rand
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Dual density insole
- Five Ten proprietary heel cage
- Rugged multi-directional tread
- Gusseted tongue
- Reinforced eyestay
- Ultra dependable parachute cord laces
SIZES: 7-13, 14 & 15 Reg
COLOR: Dark Shadow
Weight: 0.9 lbs.