When FR protection and dexterity are paramount, Outdoor Research Flashpoint Gloves provide ultimate protection, comfort and functionality. Lightweight NOMEX fabric and FR leather palms allow breathability in hot conditions and a solid flame-resistant barrier. A strike pad on the heel of the hand, pads on the palm and sculpted leather knuckle reinforcement on the back of hand provide protection from impact and vibration dampening. Anatomically enhancing construction matched with leather palms and fingers provides maximum seamless contact with weapons and the ultimate in tactility.
- NOMEX fabric for flame-resistance
- FR Leather palm for secure grip and durability
- Overlay reinforcements at abrasion points
- Strike pad on hand heel and palm pads for impact protection and vibration damping
- Hybrid finger construction
- FR Leather reinforcements at finger tops and outer sidewalls for protection and reinforcement at abrasion points
- NOMEX fabric inner sidewalls maintain dexterity, custom fit and breathability
- FR Leather knuckle reinforcements on back of hand for extended protection
- Sculpted cut for maximum stretch and greater grip
- Anatomically-conforming, FR cuff with Leather hook-and-loop closure for secure fit
- Pre-curve, boxed construction for anatomically correct fit
- Sweat wipe on thumb
- Pull on loops double as attachment loop for attaching gloves to jacket or pack
View Video Here
Weight: 0.2 lbs.