When breathability and dexterity are paramount, Outdoor Research Firemark Gloves provide the ultimate comfort and functionality. Protection is provided through lightweight NOMEX fabric for flame-resistance and light padding and leather knuckles for a light barrier against impact. Non-FR leather on the palm and fingers along with seam construction designed specifically to allow maximum seamless contact with weapons, these gloves offer the ultimate in tactility.
- NOMEX fabric for flame-resistance
- FR Leather palm for secure grip and durability
- Overlay reinforcements at abrasion points
- Strike pad on hand heel and palm pads for impact protection and vibration damping
- Hybrid finger construction
- FR Leather reinforcements at finger tops and outer sidewalls for protection and reinforcement at abrasion points
- NOMEX fabric inner sidewalls maintain dexterity, custom fit and breathability
- FR Leather knuckle reinforcements on back of hand for extended protection
- Sculpted cut for maximum stretch and greater grip
- Anatomically-conforming, FR cuff with Leather hook-and-loop closure for secure fit
- Pre-curve, boxed construction for anatomically correct fit
- Sweat wipe on thumb
- Pull on loops double as attachment loop for attaching gloves to jacket or pack
View Video Here
Weight: 0.2 lbs.