The Steripen Protector UV Water Purifier is your chemical-free water treatment solution. Steripen water purifiers use ultraviolet (UV) light to destroy waterborne microbes. Whether your water source is a desert oasis, a tropical stream or a freshwater lake, Steripen purifies clear water in the most remote environments by destroying viruses, bacteria and protozoa - including Giardia and Cryptosporidium - in seconds.
When your adventure calls for a lightweight, effective and fast way to purify your water, pack a Steripen. It is the fastest route to pure, safe drinking water anywhere. The Protector makes it the perfect water purifier for military personnel and hunting enthusiasts.
- Small and ultra-light
- Destroys bacteria, viruses and protozoa (giardia and cryptosporidium) with germicidal UV light
- Works in containers with a minimum opening of 44.5mm (1.75") (ei. Nalagene or CamelBak)
- NOTE: Does not fit in canteens
- UV lamp provides 8,000 treatments
- Disinfects 1L in 90 seconds
- Requires two CR123 lithium batteries (Included)
- WEIGHT: 103g (3.6 oz.) with batteries
- Made in the USA
COLOR: Foliage Green
View Video Here
Weight: 0.3 lbs.