HWI Long Gauntlet Winter Gloves are a premium winter glove for extreme weather. It is constructed with water and wind resistant materials with a Thinsulate® liner for warmth. The fluid barrier Hytex™ liner is waterproof, yet breathable. A rubberized palm along with the wrapped trigger fingers offer accurate weapon control in an extreme weather glove.
- Ultra III Tech shell material for effective liquid and wind resistance
- Waterproof and breathable Hytex™ liner
- Thinsulate® liner for warmth in cold climates
- Brushed polyester liner for comfortable fit
- Textured rubber palm with DWR water resistance coating
- Contour cut design for natural fit
Letter from HWI President
PDF (262 KB)
Download Letter »
Weight: 0.19 lbs.