The Outdoor Research Men's Centrifuge Jacket features wind-blocking bonded knit fabric for protection from winter conditions is matched with strategically placed, highly breathable, super stretch fleece for body-heat retention.
Built for highly aerobic alpine activities, the Centrifuge features wind- and weather-resistant hard-faced fleece on the chest and front torso, but highly air-permeable Radiant LT Fleece on the back, side, underarms and face panel. This combination of fabrics allows the Centrifuge to protect from inclement weather while remaining ultra-breathable. Also featuring an alpine cut and a close-fitting balaclava-style hood, the Centrifuge is the ideal layer for traveling fast and light in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 30D, 2-layer, 100% Polyester front body/Radiant LT Fleece 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Wind- and weather-resistant hard-faced fabric front body
- Highly air-permeable Radiant LT Fleece back, side body, underarms and face panel
- Polygiene active odor control
- Flatlock stitching and wrap-around side stitching
- Close-fitting, balaclava-style hood
- Off-set center front zipper
- Zippered napoleon pocket; two zippered hand pockets
- Thumb loops on cuffs
- Lycra binding on thumb loops, cuffs and hood opening
- Infinite Guarantee - Outdoor Research products are guaranteed forever
Weight: 0.88 lbs.