The New Balance Midweight Merino Wool 1/4-Zip Shirt provides the modern Soldier and Marine with a next to skin wicking and insulation system that performs like no other. It has the natural ability to keep you comfortable at a wide range of exertion levels and climate conditions. The next to skin layer is a blend of fine gauge Merino wool and performance fibers, including X-Static silver fibers. This blend retains less moisture compared to 100% Merino wool clothing and will not rob you of body heat while resting in cool to cold climates.
BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL
Wide comfort range, inherent antimicrobial properties of wool protects garment, keeps you warm even when wet, no melt no drip.
BENEFITS OF NB PERFORMANCE WOOL
Easy care, retains less sweat keeping you more comfortable, additional inherent bacteria reduction to protect product, non-itch.
BENEFITS OF X-STATIC
X-Static silver coated fibers provide superior antimicrobial protection, odor/static elimination and temperature regulation for your product throughout its life.
NEXT TO SKIN LAYER - MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
The next to skin layer moves moisture off the body quickly to the outer layer to help maintain a consistent core temperature.
INSULATION TO SKIN LAYER - THERMAL REGULATION
Merino wool insulated layers have a high warmth to weight ratio due to the hollow core of the fiber and its unique ability to trap air.
- Merino Wool Midweight Rib Mesh body
- Merino Wool Lightweight Mesh underarm, back and neck
- Berry compliant
- Inherent antimicrobial properties of wool protect garment
- Flat lock seams for chafe-resistance
- Underarm mesh panels for breathability and perspiration management
- Longer torso length for coverage and overall fit
- Mock neck design for warmth and coverage with zipper garage
- No side seam for ease of movement and chafe resistance
- Lightweight zip with bottom stop
- Long sleeve
- Made in the USA
Weight: 0.5 lbs.