The Oakley SI Ballistic Goggle 1.0 is fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC adn PASGT helmets.
- Lens meets or exceeds all optical requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166-2001 Class 1
- Lenses are made from Plutonite, Oakley's high-purity optical grade polycarbonate featuring Oakley HDO with Polaric Ellipsoid technology
- Lenses block all UVA/UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to a 400nm wavelength
- Ballistic Fragmentation impact standards per MIL V-43511C, Clause 3.5.10
- Side impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003 (direct side impact from a 0.250" steel ball at 250 fps)
- Lens geometry has extended face-form (wrap) and pantascopic tilt (rake)
- Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC and PASGT helmets
- Fire-resistant strap complies with ASTM D6413099 requirements
- Closed-cell foam prevents moisture from getting into the goggle
- Permanent anti-fog coating
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Black
LENS COLORS: Clear or Grey
Weight: 0.5 lbs.