Orienteering, Scouting or serious hiking requires a great compass. Anatomically designed base plate and notched compass capsule makes the Suunto Global Leader Compass w/Global Needle easy to operate, even in winter. Suunto Oy, of Espoo, Finland produced the world's first liquid-filled field compass in 1936. Their Scandinavian heritage of precision and attention to detail make Suunto world-class instruments.
- Anatomically designed base plate, with rounded edges and anti-slip rubber pads
- Two holes for control marking and a 4X round magnifying glass
- Luminous bezel
- Templates for map marking
- Liquid-filled compass capsule features a steady, 5 second damping needle and luminous markings
- Adjustable declination correction scale for quick bearings with uncompromising accuracy in areas of high magnetic deviation
- Sapphire jeweled bearing
- Wear-resistant printing for longer life
- Dial with 2 degree increments
- Temperature range from -40ºF to 140ºF
- Self-cleaning capsule bearing
- Individually balanced
- Notched capsule for easy grip
- Tungsten steel needle
- Nylon lanyard
- DIMENSIONS: 2.40" x 4.90"
NOTE: This item is NON-RETURNABLE
Weight: 0.16 lbs.