The versatile design of the Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Shirt offers improved concealment in desert, urban and woodland environments by eliminating sharp lines of contrast that draw enemy eyes. A redesigned pocket layout and insignia system enhances functionality.
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton ripstop construction
- Made to Mil-Spec
- Mandarin collar reduces chafe from body armor vests
- Rank insignia moved to front center
- Velcro brand for patches and recognition devices
- Zippered front closure
- Elbow pouch for padded inserts
- Tilted chest pockets with Velcro brand closure
- Pen pocket on sleeve
- Blouse bellows for increased mobility
- Shoulder pockets with Velcro brand closure
- VELCRO brand sleeve cuff closure
- U.S. Materials assembled in Honduras
Due to U.S. Army restrictions, these ACU shirts (like all other commercially available ACU shirts) do not feature glint tape. Glint tape can be found here #28580 IFF Tape with Velcro
Weight: 1.6 lbs.