The Nebo Protec Elite HP190LS Weapon Light/Laser Sight combines a brilliant white light with a bright red aiming laser. It uses a highly efficient, recoil-prof CREE Q5 LED to generate 190 Lumens of blinding white light with a 5-milliwatt, 650 nonmeter laser sight, located below the light. Light of this magnitude is enough to dominate an aggressor's night adapted vision, ideal for military, law enforcement and self defense. The reflector lens focuses the beam for long distance lighting while also producing enough light to support the user's peripheral vision.
The HP190LS' batteries will produce 3 hours of continuous illumination. The compact body of the HP109LS is constructed of aircraft grade anodized aluminum making it lightweight, yet powerful light source. The HP109LS is also O-ring and gasket sealed to be completely weatherproof.
The On/Off switch provides convenient one-finger operation. This switch allows you to select between 100% white light or defensive strobe. A separate switch on the bottom is used to control the laser. The laser sight is adjusted by two screws that are designed to not loosen. A small screwdriver is included to adjust the elevation and windage of the laser. Laser travels over 450 yards.
- Anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum weatherproof compact body design
- One high-power Cree Q5 LED bulb outputs 190 Lumens of blinding light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Recoil-proof LED
- High-visibility 5mW/650 nm Red aiming laser
- 3 hours of continuous light
- Ambidextrous On/Off switch
- No tools required
- 2 lighting modes:
- 100% White light (190 Lumens)
- 100% White light in strobe mode
- Requires one CR123A battery for light and three AG5 Button Cell batteries for laser (Included)
- OUTPUT: 190 Lumens
- RUNTIME: 3 hours of continuous illumination
- LENGTH: 3.13"
- WIDTH: 1.25"
- HEIGHT: 2.13"
- WEIGHT: 0.24"
Customers Also Viewed