- Nebo U.S. Army TAC-180 Flashlight
*This item has been discontinued.
The Nebo U.S. Army TAC-180 Flashlight is a high-intensity tactical flashlight. Constructed of anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, the TAC-180 emits 180 Lumens with one high-powered Cree Q4 LED. The TAC-180 has 4 lighting modes: 100% light (180 Lumens), 50% light (90 Lumens), Defensive Strobe and S.O.S. The water-resistant body design also features a lanyard to keep this flashlight handy. The glow-in-the-dark button is positioned in the back so that you can keep constant control of the flashlight while switching through the functions.
This hearty flashlight has a wide diameter to ensure a strong grip even while using work gloves. The TAC-180 shows off its tough side with aggressive self-defense face. TAC-180...Army Strong.
This product is licensed by the U.S. Army. Proceeds from sales of U.S. Army licensed products provide support to the U.S. Army licensing program, and by federal law, all net revenue must be devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs. Official Licensed Product of the U.S. Army (or Under the License of the U.S. Army).
- Anodized aircraft Aluminum shock-proof and weather-proof compact body design
- 4 lighting modes: 100% light (180 Lumens), 50% light (90 Lumens), Defensive Strobe, S.O.S.
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Lanyard included
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button
- Requires three AA batteries (Included)
- 180 Lumens
- 90 Lumens
- Defensive Strobe
- 100% - 12 hours of illumination
- 50% - 18 hours of illumination
- Strobe - 36 hours of illumination
- S.O.S. - 36 hours of illumination
- LENGTH: 5.25"
- DIAMETER: 2.00"
- WEIGHT: 0.98"