The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don't just walk the path of life - they stomp it and leave footprints. That's what led to Oakley SI Fuel Cell Sunglasses. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It's proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics (HDO), Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA/UVB/UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Black
LENS COLOR: Warm Grey
ACCENT COLOR: Color US Flag, Grey US Flag or Gunmetal