The Ontario Knife Company ASEK Survival Knife System w/Cutter is armed with intelligent design and the toughest cutting power. This knife comes with additional survival features that make it a useful multitool for the field. As a double feature it comes with a cutter that can rip through the thickest rappelling cord.
- 1095 Carbon Steel blade
- Hardness RC 50-54
- Zinc Phosphate finish to inhibit rust
- Serrated edge and sawteeth on spine
- One piece molded handle with spear holes
- Handle molded over guard, serves as an insulator
- Butt cap can be used as a hammer
- Lanyard hole
- Tip of butt cap can be used to score or break glass and Plexiglass
- Flame-retardant Nylon sheath with Kydex® insert
- Two leg protectors with straps
- Anodized aluminum strap cutter accessory concealed in sheath Includes:
- Honing rod
- THICKNESS: 0.188"
- BLADE LENGTH: 5.00"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 10.25"
- Made in the USA
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Black
SHEATH COLOR: Olive Drab
Customers Also Viewed