Ontario Knife M-9 Bayonet w/Scabbard
NSN: 1095-01-227-1739 (Olive Drab)
Mountable to most weapon rifles, the Ontario Knife Company M-9 Bayonet w/Scabbard can be detached and used as a tough, durable field knife.
- 420 modified Stainless Steel
- Fully compatible for mounting on M16 A1, M16 A2 and pre-ban AR15 rifles
- Easy to attach and remove from belt
- Full tang construction
- Milled sawtooth
- Black oxide non-reflective finish
- Sub-zero Cryo HT
- Grooved, textured thermoplastic glass reinforced nylon handle
- Weather-resistant zinc phosphate coated steel guard and cap
- Quick release universal military holster scabbard
- Rugged thermoplastic nylon with wire cutter and screwdriver
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.24"
- BLADE LENGTH: 7.00"
- OVERALL LENGTH:: 12.13"
- Made in the USA
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLORS: Black or Olive Drab
Posted by Leung
It'll still rust if you don't put a light coat of clp on it. Good thing it's an issue item. I won't pay $100 for this.
Posted by Steve
Great!!!!!!!! I have two of them!!!!
Posted by Blake
From the moment i pulled it's thick strong blade out of the scabbard i knew i had somthing special! Very good quality nice ballance and complaments my ar-15 real well... Could very well be the last knife i will need.
M-9 = Good Stuff
Posted by Cantleadfrombehind
More than less i found myself in combat with myself over what type of field knife to brand. There are so many different kinds which can all be affective if used correctly. The m-9 has now been my main field knife for almost 7 years .From the thick blade (phrobis 3),to the built in wire-cutters ,its all around a great knife. The quick release on the belt clip is another nice feature as well as the built in sharpening stone. In short , top of the line imo.(Even with all the newer knives.)
Customers Also Viewed