Steiner Navigator 7 x 50 Binoculars w/Compass offer plenty of advantages. Sturdy water pressure proof construction down to 2m and maximum versatility. Designed to deliver clear vision and bright images with specially coated High-Contrast-Optics even in difficult light conditions. Steiner's legendary Sports-Auto-Focus ensures instant sharp viewing in any situation even at varying or rapidly changing distances, without the need to constantly refocus.
The super tough Makrolon fiber reinforced polycarbonate body and an extremely compact construction make the Navigator 7 x 50 absolutely rugged and shock-resistant. Added comfort is provided with the slip-proof rubber armoring. A fog-free viewing and moisture protected performance guarantees the two-valve system of dry nitrogen pressure filling. The weight is evenly balanced and the 7-times magnification effectively stabilizes the binocular, providing a firm hold that delivers a stable image.
Steiner's High-Constrast-Optics provide outstanding viewing quality and are an exceedingly good value. They are perfect for both beginners and passionate professionals. All lenses and prisms are manufactured with maximum precision and are specially coated and deliver optimum observing results. Such state-of-the-art optical technology guarantees absolutely bright, high-contrast and sharply contoured images with natural color definition.
Steiner Sports-Auto-Focus makes handling particularly comfortable. If both eyes are of the same diopter strength, simply set both of the adjusting rings on the eyecups to "0" and you will see clearly from 20m to infinity. If not, adjust both oculars individually for razor sharp and clear from 20m to infinity for varying distances. Simple to use with a single hand.
- Specially coated High-Contrast-Optics
- Built-in analog LX Precision Compass
- Super tough Makrolon fiber reinforced Polycarbonate body
- Steiner Sports-Auto-Focus
- Cylindric-soft eyecups made of soft, smooth silicone
- Nitrogen pressure filling via 2-way-valve technology prevents fogging or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars betwen -40ºC and +80ºC
- Water pressure proof up to 2m
- SEBS professional rubber armoring
- Extreme ruggedness
- Floating prism mounting
- Floating strap
- Includes Rain Protection Caps, Objective Covers and Carrying Straps
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- OBJECTIVE SIZE: 50mm
- OBJECTIVE DIAMETER: 2
- MAGNIFICATION: 7X
- EXIT PUPIL: 7.14mm
- LUMINOSITY: 51.00
- TWILIGHT FACTOR: 18.7
- FIELD OF VIEW: 370 ft.
- CLOSE FOCUS: 65.6 ft.
- WATERPROOF: 2m/6.6 ft.
- IP DISTANCE: 56-74mm (+/- 2mm)
- DIOPTER RANGE: +/-5 +/-0.5
- ANGLE OF VIEW: 7.5º
- WIDTH: 8.2"
- HEIGHT: 5.5"
- DEPTH: 3"