The Coast HP17 LED Flashlight is essential or professional and anyone who requires a lot of high powered lighting. A quick cycle switch allows you to select between a high output setting of 615 lumens, a high powered strobe mode, or a low output o f64 lumens. Coast's Pure Beam Focusing Optic System with Fingertip Speed Focus Control provides superior beam consistency from spot to flood, with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights, and you can lock the beam focus in any position you want with the Beam Lock System. The Bulls Eye spot beam pattern gives you a great focused spot with a maximum beam distance of 269 meters (882 feet), while producing an outer ring of flood light which allows you to see a broader area to the sides.
Built tough, an impact-resistant, lightweight aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion. The HP17 also features unbreakable LED's and rubberized O-ring for reliable water-resistance and durability. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Impact-resistant, lightweight Aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion
- Unbreakable LED
- Rubberized O-ring
- Pure Beam Focusing Optic System with Speed Focus Control
- Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Requires 3 "D" batteries (Included)
- Includes Custom EVA Carrying Case
- OUTPUT: 615 lumens
- RUNTIME: 15 hours 15 minutes
- BEAM DISTANCE: 269 meters (882 ft.)
- BODY DIAMETER: 1.53"
- BEZEL DIAMETER: 2.12"
- LENGTH: 13.12" (33.3cm)
- WEIGHT: 1.9 lbs. (862g) (Including Batteries)