Adding to Coast's line of inspection lights for professional use, the Coast HP2 LED Flashlight features the Pure Beam Focusing Optic System, giving the technician the versatility they need to stay productive on the job. For up close work dial in the flood beam by twisting the focusing bezel and the light casts a nearly perfect circle of smooth and consistent light. When you need more concentrated light, you can adjust the beam to a diffused beam with a hot spot of light that will illuminate the darkest corners of your shop or service vehicle.
Built tough, an impact-resistant, lightweight aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards, the HP3 also features an unbreakable LED and rubberized O-ring for reliable water-resistance and durability.
Backed by Coast's Lifetime Guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Impact-resistant, lightweight Aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion
- Focusing Penlight
- Twist Focus
- No-Slip Pocket Clip
- Rear On/Off Switch
- Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Requires 1 "AAA" battery (Included)
- OUTPUT: 66 lumens
- RUNTIME: 2 hours 30 minutes
- BEAM DISTANCE: 84 meters (275 ft.)
- BODY DIAMETER: 0.56"
- LENGTH: 4.00" (10.15cm)
- WEIGHT: 1.4 oz. (39.7g) (Including Batteries)