With the old technologies of flame resistance, you may as well go into battle with oven mitts. New innovations allow for lightweight designs that maximize dexterity and the tactile feel needed in critical operations. This is the Oakley Lightweight FR Glove, an Oakley invention that meets military flame resistance requirements with a low-bulk design of high performance. The have reinforced it with Kevlar in the knuckle and finger joints, and for added dexterity, the palm is constructed with durable Pittards leather. When you're going in fast and light, this is the glove that gets the job done without sacrificing essential protection.
- Durability and dexterity of Pittards Leather palm
- Reinforcement of Kevlar in knuckles and finger joints
- Comfort of lightweight chassis
- Meets NFPA 1971-07 Thermal Resistance
- Meets ASTM D 6413 Flame Resistance requirement
COLORS: Black, Coyote or Foliage Green