Designed by Eddie Killian and manufactured at Benchmade's production facility in Oregon City, OR, the Benchmade 150BKSN Marc Lee Glory Knife honors the fearless actions and heroic behavior or Petty Officer Second Class Marc Alan Lee, the first Navy SEAL to be killed in Iraq since the war began in 2003. Marc Lee was part of a dedicated Naval Special Warfare team fighting the insurgency in Iraq, supporting the U.S. in its efforts to bring peace and stability to that country. His valorous conduct, exemplary leadership, and extraordinary self-sacrifice for his fellow service members have earned him the highest respect and gratitude of his fellow SEALs, the Navy and our Nation.
- 154CM Stainless Steel
- Commemorative and combat ready
- Grooved notches and handle for great grip and thumb control
- A portion of the proceeds from every knife sold will be donated to the Marc Lee Foundation - Visit Marcleefoundation.org for more details
- Includes multi-function soft Nylon, MOLLE compatible sheath
- BLADE HARDNESS: 58-61HRC
- BLADE STYLE: Re-curve blade, BK1
- LOCK MECHANISM: Fixed
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.19"
- BLADE LENGTH: 7.30"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 12.50"
- WEIGHT: 10.10 oz.
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Tan
WEIGHT: 0.9 lbs.