The Magpul ACS M4 Carbine Collapsible Butt-Stock (Mil-Spec) is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for carbines using MIL-SPEC receiver extension tubes. A streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation and the extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure by resisting spring relaxation. Similar to the CTR™, the ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that eliminates wobble* for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. The ACS comes standard with a rubber butt-pad which gives positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Reinforced, heat-resistant Polymer construction
- Mounts on Military Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not Included)
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Supplemental friction lock eliminates accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Metal strike plate provides a hardened striking point on toe of stock
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Rear/Bottom 1.00" sling loop
- LENGTH: 7.93"
- LOP ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 3.30"
- LOP, M4 COLLAPSED: 11.45"
- LOP, M4 EXTENDED: 14.75"
- WEIGHT, STOCK: 0.86 lb.
- WEIGHT, w/RECEIVER EXTENSION: 1.16 lbs.
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD, Foliage or Grey
*Friction lock performance may vary depending on the receiver extension's dimensional tolerances
This item or some of its components cannot be exported from the United States of America without a valid export permit from the U.S. State Dept. due to ITAR restrictions.