The Magpul UBR (Utility/Battle Rifle) Collapsible Buttstock is a fully-featured, adjustable butt stock for the AR15/M16. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position. Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. A robust lock mechanism and multi-shell construction increases durability under severe impact conditions experienced during malfunctions clearing and accommodates large-bore AR calibers. The UBR also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling of full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or grenade launchers.
- Reinforced, heat-resistant Polymer construction
- U.S. Patent 6651371
- Mounts on durable Entry Receiver Extension tube (included)
- 7-position LOP adjustability with customizable preset system for fast access to preferred length
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Solid fixed stock lockup in all positions
- Enhanced lock mechanism w/impact buffer increases drop strength and shock reduction
- Repositionable cheek piece accommodates users requiring extra eye-relief
- Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling
- Front/Rear single-side push-button QD sling mounts (Left-Right Reversible)
- Bottom 1.25" sling loop
- Rubber butt-pad, 0.30" (removable)
- Storage module (Left/Right Reversible/Removable)
- LENGTH: 8" - 11.30"
- LOP ADJUSTMENT: 7-position (0.56"/position)
- LOP ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 3.30"
- LOP, COLLAPSED (M4/M16): 10.90"
- LOP, EXTENDED (M4/M16): 14.20"
- Made in the USA
NOTE: The UBR includes the necessary Entry Receiver Extension tube and all mounting hardware. An M4 Carbine Buffer and Spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
COLORS: Black, Foliage, Flat Dark Earth or Olive Drab
This item or some of its components cannot be exported from the United States of America without a valid export permit from the U.S. State Dept. Unfortunately, this also includes APO addresses due to IRAR restrictions.
View Video Here