Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE M4 Carbine Collapsible Buttstock (Military Model) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for carbines using Mil-Spec receiver extensions. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The Military Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber buttpad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Reinforced, heat-resistant Polymer construction
- Mounts on Military Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not Included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, LMT, S&W, etc.
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Compatible with Single-Point® sling mounts
- Rear/Bottom 1.25" sling loops
- Toe- Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Rubber buttpad, 0.30" (Removable)
- LENGTH: 6.88"
- LOP ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 3.30"
- LOP, M4 COLLAPSED: 10.40"
- LOP, M4 EXTENDED: 13.70"
- WEIGHT, STOCK: 0.52 lb.
- WEIGHT, w/RECEIVER EXTENSION: 0.82 lb.
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Foliage Green or Olive Drab
PDF (2.3 MB)
Download Document »
This item or some of its components cannot be exported from the United States of America without a valid export permit from the U.S. State Dept. due to ITAR restrictions.
View Video Here