Designed for compfort, versatility and durability, the S.O.Tech Paladin Mission Go Bag fulfills a variety of mission requirements. The Palading Mission Go Bag is the ultimate in versatility with 10 methods of carry: shoulder, waist pack, briefcase, MOLLE vest mount, wall mount, belt mount*, pack lid*, backpack* or stow in Mission Pack*. Available Mission Inserts** facilitate numerous other missions: SAW, Sniper, Grenadier, EOD, Meidcal, Survival, Camera and more.
The Paladin Mission Go Bag can easily be reconfigured as a shoulder bag, and with a fold and a snap it can be converted into a waist/fanny pack that rides below body armor. Stowing teh shoulder straps in the rear pocket configures the bag as a briefcase utilizing stowable carrying handles or as a large vest pouch for front or back using the MOLLE/PALS compatible Flex-Tab attachment system (U.S. Patent Pending). These tabs can also secure the bag to a larger pack.
The Mission Go Bag received it's name because of its ability to facilitate numerous missions - survival go bag, medical bag, explosive breacher bag, sniper bag, EOD tech bag, tool bag and laptop bag (designed for Military Issue Panasonic Toughbooks and others of similar size).
- 1000D Nylon
- 50 oz. internal hydration reservoir slot (NOTE: Hydration bladder NOT INCLUDED)
- Contoured shoulder strap
- Padded back plate
- Sleek design with rounded edges provides comfort required for long missions
- Reinforced attachment points
- Logically placed and enlarged buckles and zipper pulls provide ease of operation in stressful operations and inclement weather
- Large zippered main compartment
- Bellowed zippered front pocket
- Main compartment has 4 draw corded 500 ml IV pouches
- Flats pouch
- Sewn-in tape dispenser
- Includes Paladin Mission Wallet
- MAIN COMPARTMENT DIMENSIONS: 4.50" x 11.50" x 10.25"
- FRONT ZIPPERED POCKET DIMENSIONS: 0.50" x 11.00" x 10.00"
COLOR: Coyote Brown
*Requires additional gear