The Brite-Strike Tactical Blue Dot Rechargeable LED Flashlight was designed by police officers for police officers. The body is CNC machine milled from a single billet of high grade aerospace aluminum. The proprietary black anodized finish exceeds MIL-SPEC class two type III. The unique tri-sided body is more ergonomic for better gripping. The front crenelated strike crown is blunted and the rear crown is more aggressive for maximum effectiveness in applying pressure point control techniques. The pocket clip is specifically designed for line officers and is reversed from other tactical lights. the clip features a greater clearance for lighting fast draws from either a BDU pocket, duty belt or six pocket police pant. It also allows for quick mounting on a uniform epaulet, and quick removal when needed. The beam is a brilliant white light with a wider spread for a flood effect, which illuminates the entire area of a vehicle on a motor vehicle stop.
The Brite-Strike Tactical Blue Dot Rechargeable LED Flashlight can be turned on and all modes accessed using a single finger or thumb on one hand, thus meeting the Brite-Strike definition of a true Tactical Flashlight. Accidental turn-ons are prevented by slightly recessing the switch within the rear crenelated crown. The patented design not only protects the switch from damage but is very effective when applying pressure point techniques.
The patented hi-tech HLS (Hi/Lo/Strobe) Tactical Touch switch design allows the operator to turn the light on with a full click on, then allows the user to rapidly and silently move to low then strobe, then back to high. The switch has six chips to perform these functions, and is protected from damage by being slightly recessed within the crenelated crown. As today's LEDs are nearly indestructible, it is the switch in the light and end cap that are prone to damage causing a light to fail.
- CNC body machined milled body from a single billet of high-grade Aerospace Aluminum
- Proprietary black anodized finish exceeds MIL-SPEC class two type III
- Faceted machined Aluminum reflector for a smooth beam
- Latest DPM Chip Technology
- Ergonomic grip
- Waterproof O-rings
- Recessed Tactical Touch Switch
- Crenelated strike crown on front and rear
- Reverse clip
- Three Settings - Hi/Lo/Strobe
- Includes ballistic Nylon holster and AC Battery Charger
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: Up to 220 Lumens / Lo-90 Lumens
- RUNTIME: Hi-(2.5 Hours) Lo-(8+ Hours) Strobe (3 Hours)
- LENGTH: 5.20"
- Made in the USA