Awarded 2011 Knife of the Year by the Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence
The dynamic Benchmade 915 Triage Knife includes a knife, safety hook and glass breaker. No EMS or First Responder should be without this knife.
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Textured G10 handles with 420 J full Stainless Steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified sheepsfoot blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- BLADE HARDNESS: 57-59HRC (Main Blade); 58-60HRC (Safety Cutter)
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.50"
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.13"
- HANDLE THICKNESS: 0.53"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.20"
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.70"
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Partially Serrated Edge or Plain Edge
BLADE COLORS: Black or Stainless Steel
HANDLE COLOR: Black