By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear, 5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. Gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on.
Tough jobs require tough tools. For protection from serious bumps and bangs and rough surfaces, the 5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. Glove is your hand's best friend. Even though lots of protective padding for fingers, knuckles, thumb, and wrist bone has been built in, you will be amazed at high level of dexterity and control the A.T.A.C. provides. The exoskeleton has been scaled toward the end of the trigger fingers so you can confidently handle firearms. Fit and comfort are high priorities too so the back panel has been made with stretch nylon so the glove moves with you instead of impeding your movements, and the Tactical Touch seamless fingertip gives you the best control possible. Rugged Duraclad reinforced palm and fingers defend your hands and extend the life of the gloves. When they call out the big guns, be sure you have your A.T.A.C. Gloves too.
- Foam-backed coated Kevlar knuckle protection impact zone
- Coated Kevlar/Nylon thumb saddle reinforcement
- Flexible TPR exoskeleton impact and abrasion protection
- Extra padding on thumb joints
- Extended Padded cuff protects against abrasion and impact
- Duraclad protective layer on palm and fingers
- Stretch Nylon back panel
- Elastic wrist gather and Velcro closure with closed gusset to keep debris out
- Patented Tactical Touch fingertips construction (Patent #7,287,285)
- Synthetic Leather cuff binding
- CARE: Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
WEIGHT: 0.3 lbs.