The Blackhawk The Small Pry, a revolutionary breaching tool combining specialized prying capabilities with a readily available cutting edge, is a collaborative effort between the Blackhawk Dynamic Enry and Knife design teams. The Small Pry is ideal for: prying interior doors and drawers, window break and rake operations and tactical cutting chores such as removing screens and chopping through drywall.
The Small Pry comes complete with an injection-molded nylon sheath that is S.T.R.I.K.E./MOLLE compatible and can also be fitted to a mounting plate for use in Dynamic Entry's popular backpack kits.
- Available with S.T.R.I.K.E. Mounting Kit or Backpack Mounting Kit
- BLADE MATERIAL: D-2 tool Steel
- BLADE FINISH: Corrosion-resistant black epoxy powder coating
- EDGE TYPE: Plain edge
- BLADE LENGTH: 4.39" (112mm)
- OVERALL LENGTH: 14.46" (367mm)
- HANDLE MATERIAL: Checkered, over-molded Thermoplastic Rubber
- SHEATH: Injection-molded Nylon
SPECIFY: Backpack Mounting Kit or S.T.R.I.K.E. Mounting Kit