Some environments are more demanding on the eyes than others. Uvex PrecisionPro Safety Eyewear is designed to maximize vision and reduce distortion for jobs where seeing every detail in perfect clarity is critical.
With its frameless design and precise optics, Uves PrecisionPro is ideal for quality control, inspection, technical applications, lab work, aerospace, fine maintenance and mechanics.
- Specialized, task-specific SCT Spectrum Control Technology® lens tints optimize lighting and enhance visual perception
- Available with Uvextreme® anti-fog coating or new Supra-Dura™ anti-scratch coating for lenses that resists scratching 5x longer than other coatings on the market
- At only 28 grams, its ultra lightweight design delivers all-day comfort
- FlexFit™ bendable temples and nosepiece for a more comfortable, customized fit
- Ratcheting temples make it easy to adjust the lens angle for a close fit
- Replaceable nosepiece extends the life of the eyewear
- High-performance coatings provide longer lens life
- Protects eyes from abrasion, airborne particles, electrical & arc, impact and low visibility
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Certified to the requirements of CSA Z94.3 standard
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Gray/Blue
LENS COLORS: Amber w/Supra-Dura™ Anti-Scratch Coating, Clear w/Supra-Dura™ Anti-Scratch Coating, Clear w/Uvextreme Anti-Fog Coating or 50% Gray w/Uvextreme Anti-Fog Coating