Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodiles are made to function in cold weather and difficult conditions. They are larger in circumference, offering more room for plastic boots and insulated pants. The inside leg of each gaiter is made of a durable fabric that resists crampon snagging. The insides of the legs are reinforced with CORDURA for additional abrasion resistance. Use over leather mountaineering boots, combat boots, or plastic mountaineering boots and thick leg insulation.
- Waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 70D Taslan Gore-Tex fabric leg section
- 1000D Cordura reinforced inner leg section for durability
- 1000D Cordura boot section, lined with coated 8 oz. packcloth for abrasion-resistance
- Hook-and-loop cinch strap top closure prevents slipping down leg
- 2"-wide hook-and-loop front closure for quick on/off
- Additional circumference to accommodate extra layering and plastic mountaineering boots
- Boot lace hook keeps gaiter in place
- Field replaceable, nylon-supported rubber instep strap
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black, Coyote or MULTICAM
GORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX BEST DEFENSE®, GORE-SEAM®, REVIVEX®, RIPKIT®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.