Diabetic Care Quarter Socks feature a unique non-binding knit construction in top specifically designed to give extra cross-stretch for maximum comfort. Extra-wide, non-restrictive top stretches without binding or slipping down.
Antimicrobial - Silver ions inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, yeast, and fungus growth. This in turn reduces sock odors and helps prevent foot infections.
Thermodynamic - Silver Technology in the sock helps promote blood circulation and regulate comfortable foot temperatures. In the summer Silver Technology helps keep your feet cool and dry, while in the winter it helps your feet to stay warm and dry.
Durable - Silver Technology extends the socks structure with less discoloration and degradation. Silver Technology is permanently embedded in the sock fibers.
- Unique non-binding knit construction in top specifically designed to give extra cross-stretch for maximum comfort
- Extra-wide, non-restrictive top stretches without binding or slipping down
- Soft padded lining in sole for extra protection
- Extra width and cross-stretch in leg and foot to provide comfortable fit without pressure
- Micro Fiber, a performance acrylic fiber, that throughout this sock wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping your feet drier and cooler
- Flat, soft, special toe closure helps to prevent pressure sores and irritation
- One pair
- Made in the USA
SIZES: M (9-11), L (10-13) or XL (13-16)
COLORS: Black, Khaki, Navy or White