The BDS Tactical Drop Leg Holster is adjustable and made to fit all handgun types, full sized, compact and handguns with rail mounted tactical lights. To fit the handgun to the Universal Shoulder Holster first fit the barrel length by adjusting the internal muzzle stop. Then close the hook flap around the holster for the width of the slide and the trigger guard. To keep the fit of our holster, secure the 2" hook-and-loop holster strap. Last, adjust the thumb break tight and your holster is ready for use.
There are multiple mounting options for the BDS Tactical Drop Leg Holster. The holster has a split hanger design. This design has two fully adjustable 1" hangers that can be mounted onto a belt or hung off a rig. The 1" hangers are PALS compatible and come with quick detach buckles. The split hanger design allows for better stability when worn.
- 1000D CORDURA Nylon
- Left hand draw
- Adjustable snap thumb break and weapons retention strap with hook-and-loop
- 2" integrated elastic straps sewn into the leg straps for a no-rise comfort fit
- Adjustable holster body strap with hook-and-loop
- Two 1" hangers to mount on a belt or a rig
- PALS compatible with 1" side release buckles for quick detaching
- 2 side release buckles with filly adjustable leg straps
- Fully adjustable internal muzzle stop
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA
COLORS: ACUPAT or Coyote