The ESS Crosshair 2X Kit exceeds ANSI Z87.1 optical standards and U.S. Military impact requirements while providing all-day comfort and a universal fit. This entry-level eyeshield goes well beyond the basic necessities of performance eye protection: with a baseline of advanced technology and superb adaptability, the Crosshair benefits from complete compatibility with the ESS Cross-Series eyeshield platform.
As part of the ESS Cross-Series, the Crosshair can be upgraded at any time with premium anti-fog Crossbow lenses. It can also be adapted for use under hearing pro and comms gear with ESS ultra-thin Suppressor frames.
With the Crosshair and Cross-Series, ESS has bridged the gap between price and premium performance. Now, more than ever, your eye pro kit can match your mission requirements, and your budget.
The Ess Crosshair 2X Kit includes two complete eyeshields, eliminating the need to ever change lenses again.
- 2.4mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- Compliant with U.S. MIL-SPEC MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 188.8.131.52), ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 166 FT
- Cross-Series Compatible - Upgrade with premium Crossbow anti-fog lenses or adapt with ultra-thin Suppressor frames for optimal use with hearing protection and comms gear
- Tri-Tech Fit - Universal fit provides secure retention, extended comfort and no pressure points
- DebBolt Lens Lock keeps lenses secure under impact and provides a simple and fast mechanism for lens exchange
- ToughZone Lens Coating - Both sides of Crosshair lenses are protected with a scratch-resistant treatment
- Multiple Rx insert options can be used with numerous ESS & Oakley eyeshields & goggles
- Kit includes two complete eyeshields: 2 Black Frame Sets w/Clear & Smoke Grey Lenses, Microfiber Cleaning Pouch, Elastic Retention Strap, Zippered Hard Case, Anti-Fog Drops, ESS U.S. Flag Sticker and Crosshair Instruction Booklet
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Black
LENS COLORS: Clear and Smoke Gray
View Video Here