The Vertx Gunfighter Shirt was designed in cooperation with SWAT operators interested in a clean, functional approach to a high incident tactical uniform.
This advancement of the traditional BDU strips the body of garment clean for extended comfort when worn under body armor, plates and chest rigs. The aggressive patterning of the gunfighter facilitates the freedom of movement without the added bulk and weight of traditionally patterned BDUs. Gussets, articulation and the microfleece lined stand up collar combine to provide the gunfighter with predatory comfort.
The 50% cotton and 50% nylon blend was developed for the US Military and is the predominate tactical uniform material. This intimate blend of cotton and nylon maintains the comfort and feel of the cotton with superior durability of the nylon.
- 50% Cotton/50% Nylon blend
- Stand up collar protects neck from slings and flying hot brass
- Low visual profile zippered bicep pockets provide fluent access to contents
- Loop Velcro patch on both upper arms for Unit patch
- Clean comms wire pass through with Velcro closure
- Intuitive Velcro wrist closures
- Long sleeve
COLORS: Black, MULTICAM or Olive Drab
View Video Here