Whoever said tactical blades had to be bold, black and brutish has never handled a Browning Black Label Turning Point Tactical Folder. Sleek yet strong, this compact blade represents the pinnacle of highly functional yet stylish tactical knives. You'll find it is equally at home for a day in the field or a night out on the town, and give you an added sense of personal security wherever it is carried.
The Browning Black Label Turning Point Tactical Folder has a hollow ground drop point blade crafted from 440C stainless steel plus an ambidextrous thumbstud. The liner lock design holds the blade securely in position and the sculpted grip sports textured carbon fiber or G10 laminate scales with flush mounted fasteners. The four-way pocket clip let you set up the Sliver for hinge up or hinge down carry on either right or left side.
- Carbon Fiber Sliver
- Laser etched, hollow ground, 440C Stainless Steel drop point blade
- Sculpted, textured grip handle with Carbon Fiber scales and flush mounted fasteners
- G10 Sliver
- Hollow ground, 440 Stainless Steel drop point blade with Satin finish
- Sculpted, textured grip handle with G10 laminate scales and flush mounted fasteners
- Liner lock
- Ambidextrous thumbstud
- Four-way adjustable Steel Pocket Clip Included
- BLADE TYPE: Drop Point
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.00"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.38"
SPECIFY: Carbon Fiber Handle/Laser Etched Blade or G10 Handle/Stainless Steel Satin Blade
BLADE COLOR: Stainless Steel
HANDLE COLOR: Black