Based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specification, the Propper ACU Coat - Battle Rip MULTICAM uses the licensed pattern from Crye Precision on 65% polyester/35% cotton Battle Rip fabric. Like the Law Enforcement TAC Uniform, this coat is slightly longer than the MIL-SPEC ACU so it can be tucked in if desired. Tilted chest pockets and sleeve pockets provide ample storage. Hook-and-loop facing is also provided on the upper-sleeve pockets for affixing insignia.
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable, and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester/35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is the fabric of choice for the public safety community.
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Battle Rip fabric
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Shrink and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook-and-loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
SIZES: XS-L (Short) S-4XL (Reg) S-3XL (Long)