Oakley SI Tightrope Sunglasses were created for the kind of active lifestyle that follows the road only far enough to find its own path. Think of this frame as a sport inspiration that got a taste of the street. Tightrope walks the line between performance and polish, and in the process, gives you the best of both worlds.
It takes five metal compounds to achieve the low weight and high durability of Oakley's C-5 ally, a breakthrough that turns the temples and bridge into works of art. The comfortably secure fit takes advantage of two innovations: Unobtainium stem sleeves that increase grip with perspiration, and the geometry of a Three-Point Fit that eliminates unbalanced pressure points common with ordinary frames that hook your ears. The lenses combine 8.75 base curvature with patented XYZ Optics for clarity that extends to a wide peripheral view. Performance and protection meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards, and UV filtering is 100% with pure Plutonite lens material.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented XYZ Optics for maximum clarity at all angles of vision
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Matte Black
LENS COLOR: Grey