Propper Battle Rip 65/35 Ripstop Trouser
Sewn to military specifications, the Propper Battle Rip 65/35 Ripstop Trouser can be worn all year round.
- 6 pockets, four with button flaps
- Fused pocket flaps
- Four-button fly
- Double-Reinforced seat and knee
- Adjustable waist tabs with 4 bartacks
- Drain holes in bellows pockets
- Nylon drawstring leg closures, fused, knotted and tacked
- Felled inseam, outseam and seat seam
COLORS: Black, Dark Navy, Gray, Khaki or Olive Drab
Posted by Jeremy
I have to say i am satisfied with the durability and over-all withstanding of the trousers but i am 6 foot 7 inches tall and i have long legs and a long inseam just doesnt fit well. When i was in the marines i wore a medium xlong trousers and blouse. I was wonderin if you guys would think about maybe helpin out the giants of the world.
Posted by George
Aside from the tug straps on the side which i don't nees as they just get in the way of a belt these pants are the best i have had, very durable hold color after many washes(they don't fade) comfortable in hot or cold weather. They dry out very fast even after being soaked. Price is right .