- Propper Battle Rip 65/35 Ripstop Tuck-In Shirt
Propper Battle Rip 65/35 Ripstop Tuck-In Shirt
The Propper Battle Rip 65/35 Ripstop Tuck-In Shirt is designed to be worn all year round.
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton ripstop fabric
- Two bellows pockets with drain holes
- Fused pocket flaps and collar
- Chest pencil pocket
- 2-piece double reinforced elbows
- Felled side seams and sleeves
- Two shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Adjustable sleeve buttons
- 2.50" cuffs
COLORS: Black, Dark Navy, Gray, Khaki or Olive Drab
Posted by Jay
I made the mistake of buying one of these shirts which happened to be on sale for my size. know I have a shirt of each color. I have two pairs of ten year old BDU pants that have no manufacturer labels in them which I love. Those being a 50/50 blend, I wasn't sure they were proppers so I bought one pair of their 65/35 blends to see if my hunch was right. Second mistake! know I have all colors in the pants. Don't make the mistake of paying three shipping charges like I did.