- Propper MultiCam 65/35 Polycotton Twill BDU Trouser
Propper MultiCam 65/35 Polycotton Twill BDU Trouser
Propper MultiCam 65/35 Polycotton Twill BDU Trouser are sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E and feature six pockets, four of which have button flaps. Both seat and knee are double-reinforced and this trouser also has felled inseam, outseam and seat seam. Other features include fused pocket flaps, a four-button fly, adjustable waist tabs with 4 bar tacks and drain holes in the Bellows pockets. The nylon drawstring leg closures are fused knotted and tacked.
- Sewn to Military Specification MIL-T-44047E
- 6 Pockets, Four with Button Flaps
- Fused Pocket Flaps
- 4-Button Fly
- Double-Reinforced Seat and Knee
- Adjustable Waist Tabs with 4 Bar Tacks
- Drain Holes in Bellows Pockets
- Nylon Drawstring Leg Closures; Fused, Knotted and Tacked
- Felled Inseam, Outseam and Seat Seam
Do Not Buy!
Posted by Robert
Ripped the first trip to the field. Spend more money on something that will last.
Posted by Tania
Just purchased this product. I am pleased with the outcome, I am prior army from the BDU age. I have field tested the BDU and am fully aware of the drawbacks and reliabilities of it, based on price and past experience, I chose the BDU style over the newer more modern styles of uniforms. I have heard many rumors of the ACU style being ripped easily. I would recommend this product.