The Propper TAC U Combat Shirt features a half-zip front with loop fastener for nametape on back of the collar, a fully articulated elbow with external elbow pad openings, integrated dual cuff with thumb hole and hook-and-loop fasteners, multiple dual layer pockets on sleeves and a double layer stretch shoulder with shoulder pad pockets.
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester/35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is the fabric of choice for the public safety community.
- Arms and shoulders made with Battle Rip - 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Ripstop
- Torso is made with 60% Cotton/40% Polyester knit fabric
- Half-zip with loop fastener for name tape on back of collar
- Side panel with underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
- Fully articulated elbow with external elbow pad openings
- Double-layer stretch shoulder with shoulder pad pockets
- Vertical zipper pocket on each sleeve with loop fastener patch
- Integrated dual cull with thumb hole and hook-and-loop fastener tabs
- Left sleeve has dual-layer pen pocket/vertical zipper pocket
- Right sleeve has dual-layer zippered pocket/hook-and-loop flap pocket
- Designed for high-intensity use and movement
SIZES: S-4XL Short, Regular or Long
COLORS: A-TACS AU, Black, Dark Navy, Khaki, MultiCam or Olive Drab