The Reebok 8 In. Duty/Uniform Boot features TCT (Total Cushioning Technology) that provides five layers of cushioning under the heel and three layers under the forepart for amazing comfort and impact protection.
- Desert Tan is U.S. Army AR670-1 Compliant - What's this?
- Suede Leather and Cordura Nylon upper (Desert Tan & Sage Green); Leather and Cordura Nylon upper (Black)
- TCT (Total Cushioning Technology) features five layers of cushioning under the heel and three layers under the forepart
- Removable Polyurethane insert cushions the entire foot
- Polyurethane gel heel cushion distributes heel impact
- Polyurethane Shock Eliminator cushions and absorbs initial heel strike impact
- Closed cell Polyurethane total cushion provides a soft but firm comfort bed for the entire foot, creating a sensation of walking on thick carpeting, over any terrain, all day
- Tough Polyurethane outsole resists wear, yet absorbs shock
- Moisture-wicking Nylon mesh lining
- Removable Polyurethane cushion insole insert with gel heel pad and Shock Eliminator heel cushion
- RECON rugged terrain outsole with PU bottom and Total Cushioning Comfort Bed
- 100% non-metallic
- Berry compliant
- 360?? outsole side wall stitching to upper
- HEIGHT: 8"
- Made in the USA
SIZES: 6-12, 13 & 14 Reg
6-12 & 13 Wide
COLORS: Desert Tan or Sage Green
Customers Also Viewed