Rocky 9 In. S2V Boot
Built with the Special Operations warrior in mind, the Rocky 9 In. S2V Boot is one of the most innovative combat boots available. Rocky S2V Boots are flash and water-resistant to withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare. The name, S2V, comes from the Navy SEAL motto : Stealth plus silence equals victory.
- Tan is U.S. Army AR670-1 Compliant - What's this?
- 1000D CORDURA in sides and panels in treated PTFE Coat for flame resistance
- Made of MIL-SPEC materials
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth, the cause of rot and foot discomfort
- Drainage vents move water out and prevent debris from entering and enhance breathability
- Flash and water-resistant leather uppers that do not absorb any water
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated airport cushion footbeds and PU midsoles
- SuperFabric instep panels prevent early boot failure from rope burn
- The Super-Touch material resists cuts, abrasions, punctures and animal bites
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch lycra tongue hug feet for secure fit
- HEIGHT: 9"
- Made in the USA
COLOR: Sage or Tan
Posted by Matthew on Jan 21st 2016
I have had these boots for two months now with no issues. They are extremely comfortable and seem to be durable too. I really like the low center of gravity feel, you feel more stable and planted to the walking surface. The vibram sole feels like a glue pad, i have walked on many wet surfaces and felt grounded (none slip). Don’t let the price discourage you, i have worn many boots and wasted my money because of quality or comfort issues, you won’t find that here. You dollar is well spent on these boots. The sizing feels true. I would recommend these boots to all, they feel awesome!