The S.O.Tech Go Bag Extended has the same great features as the S.O.Tech Go Bag, extended by 3 inches. Built as a survival bag for America's elite special operations forces and pilots, the S.O.Tech Go Bag Extended is cylindrically shaped for smooth extraction from a downed aircraft or burning Humvee and easy access on the run. The Go Bag's shoulder strap is tactically worn over one shoulder or around the waist to give users quick access by rotating the bag from the back to the front of the waist. The main zippers are mounted internally towards the body in case of zipper blowout during vehicle impact. It is fitted to a Special Forces load list of survival gear, rations, radios, medical gear and ammunition.
- Made of military-grade Cordura cloth
- Webbing and fasteners to US Special Forces specifications
- Large main compartment with double linked zippers
- Internal hydration reservoir slot (NOTE: Hydration bladder NOT INCLUDED)
- 4 zippered flat side pockets for small items or documents
- 2 larger zippered external pockets
- MOLLE/PALS/Flex-Tab attachment webbing on both sides
- Padded contour single shoulder strap with quick-ditch side locking buckle
- Shoulder attachment points and carry handles on each end
- Perfect system for 17.50" devices and the upper and lower components of a similar device
- S.O.Tech Go Bag Padded Insert (Sold Separately) for a broken down device or any other kit your mission dictates
- MAIN COMPARTMENT DIMENSIONS: 23.00" x 6.00" x 5.50"
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black, Coyote Brown or MULTICAM