- Shipping Information
Delivery Options for the United States
FedEx is our preferred shipping provider and will be used whenever possible. USPS will also be used when necessary. Shipping rates will be based upon the shipping provider's standard rates. Free Shipping is not available for Hawaii or Alaska.
- Debit and credit cards are subject to authorization and verification of card information.
- FedEx 2 Day orders received after 11:00 AM (Noon) EST will be shipped the next business day (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays), if merchandise is in stock. These express services deliver Monday through Friday.
- Products requiring customized work (such as embroidery, engraving, sewing, etc.) CANNOT be guaranteed express delivery. When custom work is completed it will be shipped via the delivery service for which you paid.
- Out-of-stock items or items drop-shipped from our suppliers CANNOT be guaranteed express delivery.
- FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx 2Day will not deliver to a Post Office Box.
- If part of your order is out-of-stock, we will ship the available merchandise via the delivery service for which you paid. When the out-of-stock item becomes available, it will be shipped via Standard Ground Service at no cost to you.
- Sales Tax is charged on total merchandise (excluding shipping) for orders delivered to Georgia and Kentucky.
- Due to USPS, shipments to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 45 days from time of shipment to time of arrival.
- APO/FPO Orders CANNOT BE SHIPPED 1-Day or 2-Day Service.
- There is a $2,500 minimum for all International Orders.
- International and Canadian Orders CANNOT BE SHIPPED 1-Day or 2-Day Service.
- ALL International Orders must include a Phone or FAX Number.
- ALL International Orders must ship complete.
- The customer pays all shipping, insurance and customs fees, and assumes responsibility for any lost shipments. No credits or refunds given if package is refused due to the aforementioned.
- International customers paying with a credit card could be subject to extra processing time.
- All International orders are subject to an adjusted freight charge after shipment due to weight or method of shipping.
International Shipping: Full DHL shipping charges will apply to your parcels. If you request another carrier please note that a handling fee, 20% of your order , will be applied for prepared documentation. Your items will be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order ships. These charges are also the recipient's responsibility. Any charges accumulated between our warehouse door and your final delivery destination in your country are your responsibility. Not limited to only shipping, taxes, duties, accumulated charges, insurance, any customs charges, and/or delay fees are solely YOUR responsibility.
Please check the laws and regulations of the items you purchase with your country. U.S. Cavalry will not be responsible for any charges and/or items that are restricted and you cannot clear through customs and/or you are charged a higher rate of import tax. U.S. Cavalry also reserves the right to put an International shipment on HOLD for a period of 10 business days. U.S. Cavalry must comply with all United States Federal Laws and this is to ensure our due-diligence in following such laws.